The Supply Chain Finance Association is proud to be an Event Partner:Working Capital Forum Europe's 2023 at the Beurs Van Berlage in Amsterdam on November 28th, 2023!
Leading the way in Working Capital Management
The world's largest specialist working capital event, Working Capital Forum Europe, returns to Amsterdam on 28th November 2023 at the Beurs van Berlage, with the prestigious Working Capital Awards taking place on 27th November at the Sofitel Legend The Grand Amsterdam.
The conference themes this year are Resilience, Innovation, and Growth.
The one-day event will bring you live demos, panel debates, workshops, keynote sessions and Q&A’s, covering every aspect of working capital and management and supply chain finance, including payables finance, inventory management, receivables finance, cash forecasting, liquidity strategies, FASB and IASB regulatory changes, and much more…
Attendees will have the unparalleled opportunity to meet, network and participate in panel discussions and debates with industry experts and professionals from the largest corporations across Europe and the world.
This is a must-attend event for: corporate treasurers, procurement directors, CFOs, finance directors/heads and senior leaders in large corporations.
Key Reasons to Attend
· Exclusive networking opportunities with 300+ key leaders and decisions makers
· Attend over 30 sessions, including panel debates, case studies, workshops and keynote sessions
· Hear from 40+ speakers from the world’s leading corporations, as well as banks and fintechs
· Meet 25+ sponsors and exhibitors who will be showcasing their latest innovations and new technologies
· Delegates from more than 20 countries attending
· Learn how to use supplier finance to achieve ESG goals
· Discover the most recent developments in large-scale receivables finance
· Assess practical solutions to your cash forecasting requirements
· Listen to the most influential speakers from TEVA, McKinsey & Partners, Rabobank, Ricoh Group, Grupo IFA, JP Morgan, BBVA, Bridgestone, Ecovadis, Otto Group, Siemens and many more...
For more information and to register your place, visit: https://www.workingcapitalforumeurope.com?promo=SCFAwl&tr=true